Monday, April 16, 2007

These running boards are killing me




Some parts are almost always missing on vintage Volkswagens. I believe the OG running boards with the reinforcement made for splits and early ovals fits  nicely into this category. It took me lots of research to find out what they should look like and what material to use. Parts was bought from both Sweeden and US and then they came together after a while . Finally I when I was stupid enough to believe that every piece of these beauties had found its right place in vw-history, new evidence turned up proving that my rubberchoice was all wrong. Great! 

2 comments:

  1. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this piece of writing completely regarding the difference of
    latest and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.
    My homepage ; click the next webpage

    ReplyDelete